The CCC Fish’n Tournament is put on by the CCC Men’s Ministry.
What is this tournament?
- This tournament is a fun way to connect and fellowship during this time of COVID-19. We are encouraging people to get out and fish while still abiding by all the requested guidelines, then share your catch with us!
Who can enter?
- Individual Tournament, NO teams
- Licensed Fisherman only
- No age requirements
- Thursday, April 30th until Saturday, May 2nd at 9am
- All photos must be submitted by 10am on Saturday, May 2nd in order to be used in the tournament.
- LAKE FISHING ONLY! No secret fishing holes such as ponds, rivers, creeks, fish hatcheries, etc.
- Shore and vessel fishing are both permitted.
Types of Fish?
- Crappie and Bass (all types)
- Each picture of a fish needs to have the weight of the fish (make sure the scale that is weighing the fish is included in the picture) and clearly show what type of fish it is. Try to include where you caught the fish.
- We will determine the winners based off the photos submitted with the weight of the fish. If the weight is not clear in the picture, the catch will not count.
- You will need a picture of each fish you want counted in the competition. We are only taking 5 pictures from each participant. Each fish will need to be individually weighed.
- Photos will be shared on social media, if there is an issue please let us know or do not enter the tournament.
Submitting your photos:
- Scroll down on this page to find where to submit your photos. Submission Form available 4-30
How to Win:
- Highest calculated weight of the 5 fish that were entered (based off received photos).
- Largest single catch
- Getting outside and fellowshipping with amazing people.
- Zoom call announcing the WINNERS will be at 12pm on Saturday, May 2nd. Please join us for the zoom call! The zoom link will be on the website: communityculture.church
- We will do a FB live at 12pm as well on Community Culture Church’s Facebook page!
This is a fun tournament! So, no whining, cheating, or complaining… God is watching!